Terms and Conditions
This site is owned and operated by DAS Legal Expenses Insurance Company Limited ("DAS", "we" or "us") Registered office: DAS House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6NH. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number 103274. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com. or call us on +44 (0) 117 934 2000.
These Terms & Conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By accessing the website you are accepting them and agreeing to be bound by them. If you do not want to be bound by them, please leave the website now.
- Ownership of Rights All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to DAS. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of DAS. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- Accuracy of Content DAS has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However to the extent allowed by applicable law, DAS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. DAS shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Damage to your Computer DAS makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. DAS shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Links to Other Websites We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. DAS cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Exclusions of Liability Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these Terms & Conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of DAS or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Other Legal Notices There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
- Changes to Legal Notices We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Should you access the website you will be deemed to have accepted any of the changes made to these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Use of this Website from outside the UK Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom. DAS make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Law, Jurisdiction and Language This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW