Our Personal Injury product is available for both motor and non-motor injury claims. We offer competitive premiums and full protection for all of your client’s disbursements and adverse costs when bringing a claim.
Combining years of professional experience, our specialist underwriters and case handlers are equipped to make all of your ATE personal injury cases run as smoothly as possible.
With highly competitive cover, minimum paperwork and delegated acceptance, you can lighten your workload, stay in control and give your clients the most streamlined service available.
To get started, download our proposal form here.
What does the policy include?
- Up to £50,000 cover (up to £100k cover for multi-track RTA cases)
- Deferred and self-insured premiums
- Cover for opponent's disbursements and own disbursements (including Counsel’s fees)
- Cover retrospective to the date of the retainer
- Full adverse costs cover for failure to beat a Part 36 offer and interlocutory costs orders
What does it cost?
From £75 for motor claims.
From £350 for non-motor claims.
To discuss a particular case speak to an underwriter today on 0370 241 1345.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For more information please speak to a member of the team.
Have a question? Read our Personal Injury frequently asked questions.