Delegated Acceptance – INSOLVENCY DIRECT
If you have a high number of cases, our Insolvency Direct product is the most effective way to protect your clients from the financial risk of litigation.
How does this work?
For large volumes of cases you will only need to enter into one agreement which will enable you to immediately place cases on cover, provided they meet the qualifying criteria. This saves you time, offers simplified reporting and grants access to the most competitive rates we can offer.
What does Insolvency Direct include?
- Comprehensive cover up to £500,000
- Cover for opponent's costs and disbursements
- Cover for your own disbursements (including Counsel's fees)
- Straightforward, deferred and self-insured premiums
- Full Part 36 and interim costs orders cover as standard
What criteria do we require?
To take advantage of Insolvency Direct you'll need to ensure:
- The insured party is a claimant insolvency practitioner
- Cover is taken out before the letter of claim is sent
- All cases must have prospects of success in excess of 60%
- Damages are proportionate to the cost of the policy
- Evidence that the opponent can satisfy judgement is available
- Your cases aren't subject to limitation issues
What does it cost?
Premiums are based on a percentage of the level of cover required. To discuss your requirements speak to us today on 0370 241 1345.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For more information please speak to a member of the team.
For more information you can also download our product guide here.
Have a question? Read our Insolvency Direct frequently asked questions.