At DAS LawAssist we have the expertise and experience to provide protection on a broad range of clinical negligence cases.
With ATE insurance available right from the very beginning of the case, our comprehensive insurance policy will cover all of your client's investigation costs, along with their risk of adverse costs right through to the very end of the claim.
To save you time, our delegated acceptance and online case submission options mean that you have more time to focus on your client’s case.
As market leaders with a wealth of experience behind us, we can handle any type of clinical negligence claim and even offer top-up cover to existing DAS ATE or BTE policies.
To get started, download our proposal form here.
What does the policy include?
- Cover up to £500,000
- Competitive, deferred and self-insured premiums
- Cover for your own disbursements (including Counsel's fees)
- Full Part 36 and interim costs orders cover as standard
- ATE cover available pre-investigation
- Cover retrospective to the date of the retainer
- Fixed client premiums with fixed levels of cover
What does it cost?
Client premiums are available from £500. To discuss a particular case speak to an underwriter today on 0370 241 1345.
For more information, please click here to download the product guide.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For more information please speak to a member of the team.
Have a question? Read our Clinical Negligence frequently asked questions.