Delegated Acceptance - Civil Direct
If you have a high number of cases, our Civil Direct product is the most effective way to protect your clients from the financial risk of litigation.
How does this work?
For large volumes of cases you will only need to enter into one agreement which will enable you to immediately place cases on cover, provided they meet the qualifying criteria. This saves you time, offers simplified reporting and grants access to the most competitive rates we can offer.
What does Civil Direct include?
- Comprehensive cover up to £250,000
- Cover for your clients’ own disbursements (including Counsel fees)
- Cover for opponent’s costs and disbursements
- Straightforward, deferred, staged and self-insured premiums
- Full Part 36 cover as standard
What criteria do we require?
To take advantage of Civil Direct, you will need to ensure:
- The insured party is an individual, partnership or company
- The insured party is the claimant
- Cover is taken out before the letter of claim is sent
- All cases have prospects of success in excess of 60% prior to issue
- Damages are proportionate to the cost of the policy
- Evidence that the opponent can satisfy judgement is available
- The case is not subject to any limitation issues
- Any client retainer must be no greater than 180 days old
What does it cost?
Utilising our Civil Direct product gives you access to our most favourable premiums starting at £2,500. Premiums are based on a percentage of damages recovered and exclude IPT
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For more information please speak to a member of the team.
For more information please download our product guide.
Have a question? Read our Civil Direct frequently asked questions.